Well-equipped reference library, which houses over 10,000 books, is a treasure trove of information that has been built assiduously over a span of more than a decade and continues to grow each year.
- A large number of books available
- A large number of magazines available
- Variety of newspapers available (Jag Bani, Danik Bhaskar, Hindustan Times, Times Of India, The Tribune)
- Weekly newspapers available (employment news)
- Proper management of lighting
- Proper ventilation
- Regular up-gradation
The library of the school is built in a large space area. There is enough place for students to sit at any time, with proper sitting arrangement. Approx 80 students can sit at a time.